Manchester United Prepare 100 Million More Pounds For Gareth Bale

Manchester United Prepare 100 Million More Pounds For Gareth Bale

The English Premier League giants, Manchester United, are reportedly very interested in the services of Gareth Bale, and are ready to redeem from Real Madrid, for 100 Million Pounds more.

The Welsh player is a player well-liked by The Special One, and the coach is optimistic Bale’s arrival will further sharpen his club’s attack even more.

On the side, he still can not set his future, but he could leave next season, if he rarely get a chance to play under the care of Zinedine Zidane.

Florentino Perez as president of Los Blancos is willing to release his flagship player, but if the club is willing to spend as much as 150 million Pounds.

SEA Games 2017, “Rooney” Malaysia Ever So Nightmare U-22 national team

SEA Games 2017, “Rooney” Malaysia Ever So Nightmare U-22 national team

Indonesia U-22 national team will play Malaysia in SEA Games 2017 semi-finals on Saturday (8/26/2017) Agen Maxbet. Luis Milla’s troops should be wary of Malaysia’s top scorer, Thanabalan Nadarajah.

Currently, Thanabalan collected three goals scored against Singapore and Myanmar. Indonesian public also surely know, this Malaysian striker had been a nightmare U-22 national team when scored the third goal against Satria Tama approximately a month ago in the U-23 Asian Cup Qualifying event.

Indonesia then lost 0-3 from Malaysia in the opening match. These minor results include the main cause of Garuda Muda’s stalled steps that failed to qualify for the final round of the event.

Thanabalan is a Malaysian club player, Felcra, on loan from Negeri Sembilan. Before playing for Felcra, he is in the Nine Country U-21 team and up to the senior team.

Thanabalan Nadarajah (left) celebrates after scoring in the 2017 SEA Games.

Malaysian media, NST, juxtapose Thanabalan’s abilities with striker Wayne Rooney because he can play in several positions. Previously, he played on the right side, but in the SEA Games his position was moved to be the main attacker.

“My position changed from the right striker to the main attacker in the 3-4-3 formation,” he said as reported by BolaSport from NST.

“I am very honored compared to Wayne Rooney but I am nothing at this moment, my focus is only to bring Malaysia to gold in the SEA Games,” he said again.

Thanabalan dedicates every goal he scored for his paralyzed father from an accident in 2013.

Ibrahimovic: My Assignment Is Not Done

Ibrahimovic: My Assignment Is Not Done

Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic admits he still has unfinished duties at Old Trafford Agen Maxbet.

The 36-year-old striker has just won a new contract from the club, and he revealed that he never had the intention to leave from MU.

“I’m back to end something I’ve started,” the Swede told reporters. “I can not wait to return to play at Old Trafford. But I also know, if I have to use my time, to be sure I’m ready. ”

“I and the club know, if my intention is to survive. I have worked hard, and will continue to do so, in order to ensure myself back to the field, in the best condition. “

Mother’s Coming So Motivated Shohei Matsunaga to Go Back Print Goals

Mother’s Coming So Motivated Shohei Matsunaga to Go Back Print Goals

Persib Bandung will face the top standings while Liga 1 Indonesia, Persipura Jayapura, at Mandala Stadium, Jayapura, on Monday (28/08/2017).

Persib attacker imported, Shohei Matsunaga, determined to score the goal he wants to dedicate to the mother who was coming to Bandung.

“I always want to score, yesterday the mother came from Japan, so add motivation,” said Shohei at Mes Persib, Ahmad Yani Street, Wednesday (22/08/2017).

The Japanese penggawa it was experiencing a goal drought. Currently, he just pocketed three goals.

The decline in the productivity of Shohei’s goals can not be separated from the new task that he held. In Persib, Shohei served as an opening hole attacks and feeder for the main bomber Persib.

Although dragging goals, Shohei acceleration is often the starting point of the birth of goals Persib. Persib chance to win at home to Persipura is heavy.

However, Shohei optimistic his colleagues are able to surprise the camp host.

“We have to win, too, and we are in the top position, we are not afraid because many players are qualified, I am optimistic to steal points,” said Shohei full of motivation.

Shohei realize that getting points at home to Persipura team is not an easy matter.

“We heard it was hard to win there, but three times their opponents are positive, I do not know (strength of Persipura) now, I am against anyone who is important to play good,” he said.

Indonesia Vs Cambodia, Latest News about Satria Tama Condition

Indonesia Vs Cambodia, Latest News about Satria Tama Condition

Goalkeeper U-22 Indonesia, Satria Tama, will still occupy the bench reserve Garuda Muda squad on Thursday (24/8/2017).

Therefore, 20-year-old goalkeeper was declared able to play.

Previously, Satria Tama had injured in the second half when Indonesia counter Vietnam and must be held to leave the field on Tuesday (22/08/2017).

At that time, Satria Tama was replaced by Kurniawan Kartika Ajie. Then, he was threatened absent because of the injury.

In fact, at the afternoon training session on Wednesday (23/08/2017), Satria Tama has not joined other players and just walked around the Safe Club Area, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

After the exercise, Satria Tama was taken to a hospital (RS) for further examination by team doctor Syarif Alwi.

The results of the examination turned out to produce positive news. Satria Tama can be played if coach Luis Milla is pleased.

“After the final examination, Satria Tama’s injury is not serious,” said Media Officer U 22 Indonesia, Donny Fahrochi.

“The matter of him (Satria) is installed or not, it is the authority of the coach, but Satria can be played tomorrow,” he said on Wednesday (08/23/2017) night.

To that end, goalkeeper Diky Indrayana has not been registered. Previously, this goalkeeper will be registered if Satria can not play.

West Ham Ready for Boyong Carvalho

West Ham Ready for Boyong Carvalho

West Ham United is rumored to have not finished bringing any new players, to complete the depth of the main squad owned by Slaven Bilic to undergo the 2017-2018 season in accordance with expectations Club management Agen Togel Online.

Currently, one of the names often associated with the possibility of joining The Hammers is one of the star field midfielder Portugal, William Carvalho, who is currently also in demand by some European elite clubs.

The 25-year-old midfielder is believed to be the main target for Bilic before the summer transfer window closes at the end of August, and currently they are believed to have a great chance of convincing Sporting to take it off.

Carvalho was believed to have a desire to leave Sporting, to compete in the Premier League. However, so far, the player concerned has not determined which club will be the next port.

In addition to The Hammers, Arsenal reportedly also still interested to memboyongnya, and the sale price of Carvalho is believed to have the potential to reach 35 Million Pounds Sterling.

Real Madrid Want to Seize Barcelona’s Spaniard

Real Madrid Want to Seize Barcelona’s Spaniard

Real Madrid enliven the competition to get Ousmane Dembele. Previously, Barcelona had already made an offer to Borussia Dortmund related to the French winger.

According to journalist Gerard Romero at radion RAC-1 station as reported by the US, Friday (08/11/2017), Real Madrid are willing to offer players to Dortmund as part of a deal to bring Dembele to Santiago Bernabeu.

Meanwhile, the Catalan radio station revealed if President Madrid Florentino Perez has held talks with Dortmund’s President Reinhard Rauball. “Before you sell it (Dembele), tell me how much it costs,” Pereze told Reuball.

Perez seeks to capitalize on his good relationship with Rauball to get Dembele. However, Dembele just wanted to move to Barcelona.

Previously, Barcelona reportedly had made an offer to Dortmund, but was rejected. Estimated, the Catalan club will make a new offer of 140 million euros.

Disappeared Exercise

Dortmund has sanctioned Dembele firmly. The 20-year-old player was suspended due to absence of training on Thursday (10/08/2017).

Dembele disappeared after Dortmund declared refused Barcelona bid. He was not present during the practice session without any notice. Dortmund coach, Peter Bosz admitted, it also did not contact the 20-year-old player.

Zidane Became Fourth Success Manager Real Madrid

Zidane Became Fourth Success Manager Real Madrid

Real Madrid won the European Super Cup trophy after defeating Manchester United 2-1 resistance, early this morning Judi Poker Online.

As reported by Spanish media, Zinedine Zidane was now carved his name as the fourth most successful coach in Real Madrid history.

Because, with additional European Super Cup this season, ZIdane total has won six prestigious trophies. Though he has not even two years coach Real Madrid.

Since becoming a successor to Rafael Benitez, the 45-year-old has successfully brought El Real to the Champions League, La Liga, Club World Cup and European Super Cup.

Zidane lost just one trophy from Madrid’s legendary coach, Vicente del Bosque, who managed to bring Los Blancos up to the champions podium seven times.

In addition, Zidane also adrift two trophies of the legend, Luis Molowny. While the status of the most successful coach is still held Miguel Muñoz Munoz with a collection of 14 trophies.

Marquee Player Partners Kukar Sure Liverpool Have Opportunity Premier League Champions 2017-18, This Reason

Marquee Player Partners Kukar Sure Liverpool Have Opportunity Premier League Champions 2017-18, This Reason

The quality of Liverpool’s attacking line is believed to make them compete English Premier League champions this season, according to Mohamed Sissoko. Even the dream of becoming a champion will soon be realized if the Reds are able to perform consistently and utilize the quality of its attack line.

Sissoko, a former Liverpool and Juventus midfielder, currently playing for League 1 Indonesia Mitra Kukar, is optimistic about the Reds’ chances of grabbing the trophy this year. There are many factors that become the benchmark, one of which Jurgen Klopp experience and how to make the team become ferocious.

“I think that Jurgen Klopp has a very clear vision. In his first full year with the club is one of the transitions and he has to adapt to the English League, “Sissoko said.

“Now they can be championship contenders. They have some good recruits, like Mohamed Salah, and if they can defend Philippe Coutinho, it will be a great boost for the club, and I am very confident Liverpool will get a good year, ”

“They have exceptional forces in the assault sector, with players like Sadio Mane, Roberto Firmino, Coutinho, Salah and Daniel Sturridge, all world-class players. In the line of attack, they have everything they need to get a great season. ”

Liverpool’s pre-season series of matches have ended, and a 3-1 win over Athletic Bilbao has been a sweet cover of their test runs ahead of the new season.

There is an interesting record during the pre-season game yesterday, where the recruitment of Anyar Mohamed Salah became the most prominent player with four goals scored. In addition there are other names that also show skills such as Dominic Solanke, Firminho, Mane, Coutinho, and two young players Ben Woodburn also Ryan Kent.

Actually, just a matter of time, when will Liverpool be victorious again both in the domestic arena to end the fasting degree for 27 years, as well as show off in the European arena. Sometimes the luck factor can not be released from the world of football, so if a consistent game can be shown Klopp squad is not impossible it will happen. (Source: ESPN)

Juventus Arrange the Cancelo Gest Plan

Juventus Arrange the Cancelo Gest Plan

Juventus are known to be willing to spend up to 25 million Euros or enter Mario Lemina or Tomas Rincon in a deal to smooth their efforts to have Valencia defender Joao Cancelo Situs Poker.

The 23-year-old right-back right can also play in a more advanced role and even as part of a trident attack that makes it a valuable addition to coach Massimiliano Allegri.

The Super Deportation reported that Cancelo had already submitted a transfer request for him, but had set the price tag on the kisaraValencia n figure of 25 million Euros.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Juve aims to lower the price by including the figure of another midfielder as part of the deal.

This will make Lemina or Rincon the player in question, both of which are on their way out of Turin.

Cancelo is the main target, the article of the Portugal national team player was able to score three goals in five appearances for his country.

Valencia paid 15 million Euros to take Cancelo from Benfica two years ago.